Thursday, March 28, 2013

New album, NBC's "The Voice" make for awesome times for Blake Shelton

Blake Shelton speaks at the 46th Country Music Association Awards in Nashville By Vernell Hackett NASHVILLE, Tennessee (Reuters) - Country music singer Blake Shelton has never been one to shy away from his feelings, so when it came to recording his new album he sought out songs that reflected his current state of mind. Life, he says, is "pretty awesome." "It's all where I am in my life right now. I'm very content with my life. I'll be happy if it stays like this for a long time," Shelton, 36, told Reuters of his new album "Based on a True Story... ...








via TV News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://news.yahoo.com/album-nbcs-voice-awesome-times-blake-shelton-163427960--finance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment