Thursday, August 29, 2013

Five characters from the Lord of the Rings that shouldn't return for the Hobbit Trilogy

Five characters from the Lord of the Rings that shouldn't return for the Hobbit Trilogy Following on from my controversial article about five characters from the Lord of the Rings films that I'd like to see again in The Hobbit trilogy in some capacity, I'm now going to introduce five characters from the film I don't want to see again. Although, judging from the reaction to the first article, I could just use the same five characters for this list as well, as it turns out I must be the only one in both Earth and Middle Earth who wants to see Denethor again. But alas, putting my weird taste aside. here's the list.








via Yahoo! Movies UK – Movie News | Film Reviews | Movie Trailers http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/five-characters-lord-rings-shouldnt-return-hobbit-trilogy-132500487.html

No comments:

Post a Comment