Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Actress Kerry Washington this year's best dressed woman: People magazine

Actress Kerry Washington, one of the stars of the new film "Peeples", arrives at the film's premiere in Hollywood NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actress Kerry Washington, who scored an Emmy nomination for her role in the ABC television drama "Scandal" is the "World's Best Dressed Woman," People magazine said on Wednesday. Washington, 36, headed a list of style icons that included Academy Award-winner Jennifer Lawrence, singer-songwriter Solange Knowles and actresses Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Kate Bosworth. "I don't wear a lot of pants," Washington said in a statement announcing the honor. "When I go somewhere I want to know I'm going to be comfortable and I'm dressed for the event. ...








via Movies News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://news.yahoo.com/actress-kerry-washington-years-best-dressed-woman-people-111137637.html

No comments:

Post a Comment