Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Actress Kerry Washington named best dressed woman by People magazine

Combination photo of actress Kerry Washington NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actress Kerry Washington, who was nominated for an Emmy for her role in the ABC television drama "Scandal," was named the "World's Best Dressed Woman" by People magazine on Wednesday. Washington, 36, headed a list that included Academy Award-winner Jennifer Lawrence, singer-songwriter Solange Knowles and actresses Jenna Dewan-Tatum and Kate Bosworth. "I don't wear a lot of pants," Washington said in a statement announcing the honor. "When I go somewhere I want to know I'm going to be comfortable and I'm dressed for the event. ...








via Movies News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://news.yahoo.com/actress-kerry-washington-years-best-dressed-woman-people-111137637.html

No comments:

Post a Comment