Friday, June 6, 2014

Jane Fonda On 'Cloud Nine' After Film Award

Jane Fonda On 'Cloud Nine' After Film Award Oscar-winning actress Jane Fonda said she is on "cloud nine" after being honoured with a lifetime achievement film award. The star was honoured by the American Film Institute's (AFI) at a gala in Los Angeles attended by her China Syndrome co-star Michael Douglas, his wife Catherine Zeta-Jones and many other Hollywood stars. "I gave it to Bette Davis, I gave it to Barbara Stanwyck, my father and I can't believe, I never thought that I would receive this honour one day, so I feel like I'm on cloud nine." Meryl Streep, Sally Field, Sandra Bullock, Lily Tomlin and Cameron Diaz were among the actresses at the ceremony.








via Yahoo Movies UK – Movie News | Film Reviews | Movie Trailers http://ift.tt/1kFPp8A

No comments:

Post a Comment