Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Disney delays 'Pirates' sequel after pushing up 'Ant-Man'

Depp poses at the premiere of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" at Disneyland in Anaheim Sept 10 Los Angles(Reuters) - Walt Disney Co said on Tuesday that it would delay the release of the film "Pirates of the Caribbean 5," the latest in the blockbuster series starring Johnny Depp. The movie had been scheduled to open in theaters on July 10, 2015. Disney's announcement gave no reason for the film's delay. A person familiar with the project said studio executives did not think the script and other aspects of the film were ready for it to start production. No date was given for the film's release. ...








via Movies News Headlines - Yahoo! News http://news.yahoo.com/disney-delays-pirates-sequel-pushing-ant-man-000102422--finance.html

No comments:

Post a Comment