Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Samuel L. Jackson learned Nick Fury lines with one eye

Samuel L. Jackson learned Nick Fury lines with one eye After appearing in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier', actor Samuel L. Jackson reveals that he learned his lines using just one eye… That's right folks - Samuel L. Jackson may appear as Marvel's infamous one-eyed spymaster in 'Captain America: The Winter Soldier' but it seems he takes commitment to the role very seriously. In an interview with Good Morning America (via The Hollywood Reporter) Samuel L. Jackson revealed a rather unique problem when filming scenes as the legendary Nick Fury. "The only problem that I didn't discover until we did the original Captain America -- because I very seldom have very much to say -- was that I sat at home and I did all my studying, and when I got to work the next day, I was having difficulty seeing all the lines," he explained.








via Yahoo Movies UK – Movie News | Film Reviews | Movie Trailers http://ift.tt/1i3iwNM

No comments:

Post a Comment